Something on your mind? Chat about it here.
I am such a sucker for these kinds of leggings — I love when the pattern changes mid-thigh. First, because it feels a bit scandalous, like you’re exercising in thigh-high boots or something — but also because the pattern at the top is often the more flattering/darker color.
For someone like me who tends to wear a lot of black/navy/purple leggings, this means a business-on-top/party-on-the-bottom approach like this adds a lot of variety to my leggings wardrobe.
These fun ones are $59 from Zella, available in a gray/white pattern as well as a darker blue/gray pattern; they’re available in sizes XS-L.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales of Note (11/20/20):
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Zenni – 15%-25% off. We’ve started ordering my son’s eyeglasses/prescription sunglasses/tinted eyeglasses through here and the prices are hard to beat; I’ve also got some blue-blocking nonprescription eyeglasses for my hubs in my cart.
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select styles (ends 11/22)
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale: