Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Fast Company provided tips on focusing on work when you’re distracted by what’s going on in the world.
- Vice gave advice on how to enjoy Thanksgiving if you’ll be alone.
- The Washington Post explained how to celebrate the holiday safely and smoothly.
- The New York Times noted that the deep cleaning of surfaces isn’t essential in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
In Other News…
- InStyle shared how to combat static-y hair in winter.
- The Guardian looked at how Harry Styles, who just became the first man with a solo U.S. Vogue cover, is a “trailblazer of gender-neutral dressing.”
- At Slate, Alison Green of Ask a Manager wrote about gift-giving etiquette at the office.
- The New York Times examined how New Zealand is trying to close the gender pay gap by focusing on equal pay for work of equal value.
- The New York Times also spoke to professor and economist Mariana Mazzucato about how global leaders can redefine value in the economy — and the women behind many of the world’s greatest innovations.
- Health explained how “Femtech” is busting taboos around women’s health and wellness.
- Vox offered a guide to the must-read 2020 National Book Award finalists and winners.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “An Open Letter of Gratitude to My Anxiety.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.