Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
These utility joggers look like a perfect work-from-home bottom. They have an elastic waistband and a super-soft cotton twill fabric.
I particularly like these because, unlike many of my beloved work-from-home leggings, they have a pocket where you can stash your phone as you wander from your desk to the refrigerator for the millionth time. (Or is this just me? For some reason, I always expect that new snacks are going to materialize.)
The pants are $79.50 and come in sizes XXS–XXL. They also come in navy, off-white, and black. Twill Utility Jogger
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail [email protected]
Workwear Sales of Note (11/19/20):
- J.Crew – Extra 50% off sale styles; up to 60% off gift ideas (including select cashmere)
- Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc. – Black Friday Sales starting early! Up to 50% off on lots of stuff.
- Lands’ End – 40% off full-price styles; sale items up to 70% off
- Ann Taylor – 50% off select styles (ends 11/22)
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- Nordstrom – New markdowns up to 40% off!
- Lo & Sons – Up to 60% off and 6-month returns
Reader Favorites on Sale: